- UDEB Administratikantoor BV (Service Provider) and the client (Client) sign a contract. The contract is made on base of the legislation of the Dutch law.
- The contract is signed for the duration of one year. If any of the parties doesn’t provide the other party with a written notice, the contract is automatically extended for the next year.
In the case when the Client doesn’t wish to sign a long-term contract with the Service Provider, has an option of signing a fixed-term contract – for a specific task and a corresponding price.
- Each party can provide the other party with a one-month’s a written notice.
- The pricelist for the services isattached to the contract (prices do not include 21% of VAT).
- Once a month Service Provider sends the Client an invoice defining all the services performed forthe Client, prices excl. VAT.
- The Client should transfer payment for the services to an account of Service Providerwithin 14 days from the date of invoice.